Writing a blog after a long time. In fact, it's not a blog. It's a simple poem which I felt..(At least I think so)..Hope everyone likes it :)
Still..baby..I Love You..
I still remember the first time I saw you..
I knew all at once..I Love You..
Like no one loved you..Like I never loved anyone before..
This is the love for you...
Ever since you walked into my life..My life had changed..
You made me to change the way I look at things..
And the way I feel..Everything has changed because of you..
because of my love for you..
You have helped me to find who I am..
Because I can see who you are..
The way you used to look at me..
The way you used to speak with your eyes..Without saying anything..
I have always felt it..
I never tired to guide you..Never tried to protect you..
I always tried to be with you..In whatever you do..
Knowingly..You were never there for me..
I know you were never meant for me..
I know you never felt the same thing which always I have..
Still..baby..I Love You..
Still..baby..I Love You..
I still remember the first time I saw you..
I knew all at once..I Love You..
Like no one loved you..Like I never loved anyone before..
This is the love for you...
Ever since you walked into my life..My life had changed..
You made me to change the way I look at things..
And the way I feel..Everything has changed because of you..
because of my love for you..
You have helped me to find who I am..
Because I can see who you are..
The way you used to look at me..
The way you used to speak with your eyes..Without saying anything..
I have always felt it..
I never tired to guide you..Never tried to protect you..
I always tried to be with you..In whatever you do..
Knowingly..You were never there for me..
I know you were never meant for me..
I know you never felt the same thing which always I have..
Still..baby..I Love You..
No comments:
Post a Comment